dezembro 10, 2006

Right On, Right On, One More Time

"Sweet songs, you said,
were gonna come again, My Man,
and didn't they?
I mean they jetted in on a ray of radiance like the sun
to shine on those in our midst and
the still unborn in this hour of our great need

You prophesied the return of mandolins
and tambourines and tinkling bells,
and triangles and cymbals,
and they sided in on beams from Pharoah Sanders as I slept
taking me unaware, tripping,
blowing my mind.

Yeah, I still hear those fun bells,
those we-are-one bells,
distant now then near like a sounding dream,
and I know soon now
the sweet songs are gonna pour like rain
from our love-torn souls one more time.
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah,
Right On, Right On, One More Time
Right On."


O MELHOR ÁLBUM DE JAZZ DE SEMPRE.

2¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

At 10/12/06 19:50, Blogger The Star said...

O jazz nunca fez parte da minha selecção de música, por isso não posso opinar. Não conheço mesmo nada de jazz... Sou mais ligada ao rock, ou ao hard-rock.
Mas se tu dizes que é bom, vou confiar em ti!!! ;)
Boa semana para ti.
Beijinhos.

 

At 13/12/06 09:31, Blogger Pedro242 said...

experimenta a ouvir este album, vais ver que vais gostar. :)

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home